Terms and condition
- AssignmentScam believes all information posted at AssignmentScam.com (\"the site\") has been gathered to the best of the ability and knowledge of the posters. However, the site cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness, truthfulness, validity, appropriateness, unbiasedness, or helpfulness of any message posted on this website. We advise all users of the site to use their own judgment and sense of humor and do their own independent research to decide whether or not the provided information is true, complete, helpful, civil, and unbiased.
- All users agree not to make actual purchases based on information, comments, external links, advertising, or form of presentation posted on AssignmentScam.com.
- Users certify that they are 1 years of age or over. All individuals under 1 years of age will need a full release form from their parents or legal guardians before they can use the website.
- AssignmentScam.Com does not actively monitor, edit, or censor posted messages and is only a passive distributor (not a publisher) of the posted content.
- AssignmentScam.Com is not a legal body, governmental agency, authority, or a non-profit organization. Most users may have commercial reasons for participating in the AssignmentScam Classified. Any and all information posted on the AssignmentScam should be considered as a personal and subjective opinion or \'alleged fact\' only (even if the poster claims otherwise and/or provides a \'proof\' to back up their statements).
- Forum members are prohibited from publishing or promoting any false, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, unethical, inappropriate, or illegal information on the site. The site cannot serve as the judge or jury in disputes between the parties.
- All posts and messages are the property of the posters. They should be treated for entertainment or reading pleasure purposes only. Such posts express the personal views and opinions of the poster which may or may not be the opinions of the site. Anyone who feels a particular message is clearly of libelous, violent, or illegal nature may contact us at help@ AssignmentScam.com.
- If you are a business owner and wish your website to be included on the \"Do Not Discuss\" [DND] list, please visit the DND List page.
NOTE: The list is provided as a courtesy and we DO NOT GUARANTEE your company will not be discussed at all or that AssignmentScam will be required to edit or remove posts related to your name or company website.
- All posts and posters are anonymous unless they have decided to reveal their personal details. All posters must sign up before posting a message in the AssignmentScam Classified. Registered users can edit their posts within a specified amount of time.
- All posters and readers agree not to hold AssignmentScam.com, its affiliates, and forum members liable for anything stated within the forums. AssignmentScam.com does not provide legal, financial, academic, or any other advice and has been developed by a commercial company having a financial interest in the writing industry for service improvement, entertainment, and reading pleasure purposes only. Due to misinformation, ill-will, fraudulent intent, humorous, or speculative reasons, some of the posters may post biased, incomplete, misleading, vulgar, or untrue information. In result, the posted content may not be possible to be backed up by any sort of research or evidence and should be ignored.
- AssignmentScam.com and its affiliates shall not be held accountable for any use, loss, damage, misconception, or disappointment arising out of the content of the website.
- Due to a very competitive and humorous nature of the Assignment business environment and based upon the ideas of Freedom of Speech forum members may expect personal attacks or accusations from other posters. In order to avoid personal attacks, baseless accusations, or being ridiculed or name-called by other posters, one should not become an AssignmentScam Classified member and/or one should not post any message on the forum.
- The AssignmentScam Classified is not a place for blatant advertising or publicity.
- All parties who feel aggrieved by any statements within the forum have free opportunities to provide a rebuttal to those statements within the forum.
- When a message is placed in the AssignmentScam Classified system, the poster agrees to grant irrevocable permission to AssignmentScam and its affiliates as well as irrevocable rights to use the posts as we choose, without payment or any other form of compensation to the poster.
- AssignmentScam.Com does not store cookies other than registration cookies. We may use IP addresses to test and identify problems with the software.
- AssignmentScam.Com may collect or be required to distribute identifiable information to other parties (e.g. governmental agencies). If we receive a subpoena by a governmental agency (for example, the Securities and Exchange Commission, law enforcement agencies, US Attorneys\' offices or similar), we will comply with it.
In the case that a court finds that a consumer message constitutes libel or defamation, that consumer, not the website, is held legally responsible for damages to the reputation of the business. Under the Communications Decency Act (CDA) of 1996, a website is not legally responsible for messages posted, even if those messages may contain defamatory remarks. The consumer who posted the messages is not protected under this federal law.
GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
We collect the following information of registered members:
- Public IP address,
- Username (freely chosen by the member),
- Email (can be anonymous) and Password; may be changed at any time,
- Login cookie.
On sign-up, a random password is generated and sent to the provided email; forum administrators cannot see the real passwords. We do not save a copy of previously used Profile data.
- AssignmentScam users understand that these Terms and Conditions may change without notice at any time in the future and you will be bound by the most recent version which will be available on this page.
- It is strictly prohibited to copy, redistribute, republish or modify any materials posted on AssignmentScam.com.
If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our Terms and Conditions or you do not fully understand, accept, and agree to ALL of the terms and provisions posted on this web page, you should not read or post on AssignmentScam.com.