Other types of applicants

Exchange Student Program

Students from institutions who have a formal exchange agreement with the University of Saskatchewan study here for 1 or 2 semesters while paying tuition to their home institution.

Visiting Student

If you are enrolled at another institution and you want to take University of Saskatchewan classes to transfer to your degree program, you may apply as a visiting student.

Postdoctoral Fellows

For PhDs or those with equivalent experience who are interested in engaging in research projects in order to further develop their skills and knowledge.

Joint Student / Graduate Sandwich Program

A Joint Student is a student who is completing a graduate degree from another university, and who wishes to attend the U of S for a period of between six months to two years to do research under the supervision of U of S faculty, as partial fulfillment of a graduate degree from their home university.

Visiting Research Student

A Visiting Research Student (VRS) is an undergrad or graduate student enrolled at the University to undertake full-time research with a faculty supervisor.

  • Visiting Research Students
  • Hi,

    Greetings of the day!!!

    If you need any kind of help regarding your assignment, please contact us. We will provide premium quality assignment at cheaper price with free plagiarism report and unlimited revision. Place order for 3 assignments and get your 4th assignment done for no cost. So hurry up, grab the offer now and score excellent grades in your exams. Our key features are given below-

    Ø  On-Time Delivery

    Ø  Plagiarism-Free Guarantee

    Ø  Best Price Guarantee

    Ø  Services For All Subjects

    Ø  100% Money Back Guarantee

    Ø  Top Quality Work

    Ø  Unlimited Revision

    Ø  Safe Payment Options

    Ø  100% Privacy Guaranteed

    Kind Regards

    Oz Paper Help

    WhatsApp:- +61451746695, +447958580065

    Mail ID:- ozpaperhelp@gmail.com