The School of Applied Technology offers comprehensive programs in design, engineering technologies and skilled trades. With over 37 programs offered across a span of applied technology industries we are preparing our students for careers of the future. Academic theory blended with applied learning provides a strong educational foundation, while state-of-the-art facilities, work placements, and apprenticeships provide experiential learning in the classroom, and in the industry. Our students graduate with the critical-thinking and hands-on skills that will launch their careers in traditional and emerging careers.
*The advanced standing outlined in this chart is a general guideline. Diploma graduates may be required to take courses offered in lower semesters in order to meet the overall degree learning outcomes. Specific program grade point averages (GPAs) and subject requirements are required for admission. View the diploma pathway page for details.
** Diplomas must have the same program outcomes as the Humber diploma in order to be eligible for the block transfer.
How to Register and Pay for Parking Permits
Parking permits are only available to students attending a full-time program at Humber.
1. Login to MyHumber.
For helping logging in, see the How to Navigate MyHumber Quick Reference Guide.
Parking and Locker Option
1. Click on theServices tab.
2. Click Parking and Locker.
3. Click the Humber Parking and Locker link.
4. Click the Parking icon.
5. Read the terms and conditions for parking at Humber and click I Agree to continue.
Register your Vehicle (Required for first time registration)
1. Click Add New Vehicle.
2. Read the terms and conditions for parking your vehicle at Humber and click I Agree to continue.
3. Fill in the details for your vehicle.
4. Click Add New Vehicle button.
Repeat these steps to register another vehicle, if required.
Register a Parking Permit
1. Click Register Parking Permit.
2. Read the terms and conditions for using a parking permit and click I Agree to continue.
3. Select a parking lot, based on availability.
4. Click Purchase this Permit.
How to Register and Pay for Parking Permits ~Quick Reference Guide
2017-07-05 How to Register and Pay for Parking Permit ~ Quick Reference Guide Page 2 of 2
Systems and Reporting – Office of the Registrar
This document is available in an alternate format upon request
You can reach us at-
Call US- +61-451-442-632.+917503070001
Oz Paper Help